VA (Veteran’s Affairs) loans
Current low interest rates and VA purchase loans are a winning combination to help you buy a home. VA loans offer great features such as no money down and credit scores as low as 620. Competitive rates and no mortgage insurance premiums may mean lower monthly payments than conventional loans.
- Up to 100% financing
- Credit scores as low as 620
- Loans are assumable by qualified buyers responsibility of the mortgage can be transferred over to qualified buyers.
- Fixed-rate terms of 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years
- No monthly mortgage insurance premium
- Seller or lender may contribute to veteran’s closing costs
To download your DD 214, apply online for your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE), or for other Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) benefits visit, visit www.ebenefits.va.gov, or call the VA Help line 1.800.827.1000.
Note: Programs are subject to change without notice. Each program has its own set of underwriting guidelines; please contact one of our Loan Professionals to find out the latest and specific program requirements.