Refinancing Your Home Mortgage
Understand Your Options:
If mortgage prices are falling or your home appreciated in market value, you may consider refinancing your mortgage.
If one or more of the following conditions are present than you should consider refinancing your mortgage:
- Mortgage interest rates are falling.
- Your home has significantly appreciated in market value.
- You’ve been making payments on your original 30-year mortgage for less than 10 years.
Gather Financial Records
Here is the information you should have in order to refinance your home
- Proof of income – the last few pay stubs.
- Monthly debt load – current mortgage, home equity loan, credit cards, auto loan, etc.
- Savings – current bank and brokerage statements.
- Income tax returns, W-2 forms.
- Credit score and credit reports
Consult with Our Loan Officer to Select the Best Option by phone 305.749.5375 or submit your Application